In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Christina Kandrettis, Owner, and staff members at Impact Dance Studios.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when registering, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this policy.
Impact Dance Studios may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 25th May 2018.
What we collect
We may, through emails with you, or through messages sent from you to us, collect the following information:
- Your name
- Your child(s) name(s)
- Contact information, including email address and telephone number
- Your child(s) date of birth
- Demographic information such as address and postcode
- Any other relevant information required or directly asked
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, classes, camps, workshops, special offers or other information which we think you may find of use, using the email address which you have provided
- Occasionally, we may contact you by email, phone, text, or post, for market research purposes. We may use this information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, both online and in person.
Links to related websites
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
This website is directed to adults and not to any child under the age of 13. We operate this site in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, and will not collect or use personal information from anyone under the age of 13 years old.
Control over your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection and use of your personal details. You may change your mind at any time if you have previously agreed to us using your information for marketing purposes. If you would like to change your mind at any time, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will not sell or distribute your personal information to third parties unless we have obtained your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time under the Data Protection Act 1998.
If you believe we have incorrect information for yourselves or your child(ren), please email us as soon as possible with the correct information and we will rectify this promptly.
If you would like details of the following policies, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a copy:
- Child Protection Policy and Guidance
- Health and Safety Statement
- Date Protection Policy
- Data Protection Consent
- Fire Safety Policy
- Safe Touch Policy
- Toilet Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Photography / Videography Consent
- Student’s Code of Conduct